Many of men different ages suffer from such delicate sexual health issue as premature ejaculation. Medical specialists define this condition as an inability to control ejaculation to the extent sufficient enough for both sexual partners to get satisfaction from sexual intercourse. Premature ejaculation happens when a person ejaculates without control and too quickly, and it may cause serious personal distress, damage self-esteem of a man and even cause sexual problems that might require the use of certain medications to solve them. www.drugs-med.com provides detailed information about such medications.
There are five main approaches to the treatment for premature ejaculation which include:
- Treatment of the underlying somatic diseases that have caused this condition. Prostatitis is the most common cause of this kind.
- Sex therapy and counseling that provide techniques of ejaculation control and psychological relief.
- Pharmacologic PE treatment. It’s the most common and widespread method of treatment. However, it’s important to remember that it can both treat premature ejaculation and worsen the existing condition. Therefore, any medications should be prescribed only by a doctor. The following drugs can be used:
- Antidepressants: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclic antidepressants. Dapoxetine that is sold under Priligy brand is the only SSRI medication licensed for the on-demand treatment of premature ejaculation.
- Desensitizing topical creams and sprays that contain local anesthetic ingredients like lidocaine, benzocaine, etc. These preparations have been shown to help significantly delay the ejaculatory response and decrease the vibratory threshold. A person can purchase such generic drugs online.
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Although the use of these medications in premature ejaculation is controversial, certain studies suggest PDE-5 inhibitors can have positive effects in the treatment of this condition and thus can benefit men’s health.
- Reflex therapy. Acupuncture and massage have shown positive effects in the treatment of premature ejaculation.
- Surgical intervention. It’s administered as a last resort method when conservative treatment with the use of such medications as generic Dapoxetine is ineffective. Available surgical procedures include:
- Circumcision that can help decrease the sensitivity of the penis.
- Microsurgical denervation of the glans penis.
- Injections of hyaluronic acid gel.
Advego – 93%; Etxt 18.104.22.168 – 88%, 22.214.171.124 – 88%